Town Memorials | Winthrop, Massachusetts
HOME Veterans Wars and Forts Civic Schools Street and Corners People
Storefronts Hotels Maps Books Search Sources

Massa Playground
Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Massa





 

Ralph Massa donated the land in 1946. The playground was renovated in 1970, and then again in 2007.

Memorial location: Massa Playground on Beacon St.

Google Maps Street View
View Google Map



HOME | Veterans | Wars and Forts | Civic | Schools | Streets and Corners | People |
Storefronts | Hotels | Maps | Books | Search | Sources |
Additions, Corrections, Comments? Please email contact@winthropmemorials.org