Town Memorials | Winthrop, Massachusetts
HOME Veterans Wars and Forts Civic Schools Street and Corners People
Storefronts Hotels Maps Books Search Sources

Winthrop Center School
(Demolished)







The Winthrop Center School was built in 1896, and was first used as the High School. It was demolished in 1973.
- Winthrop Historical Commission

Former Location: Between Walden and Hermon streets
View Google Map



HOME | Veterans | Wars and Forts | Civic | Schools | Streets and Corners | People |
Storefronts | Hotels | Maps | Books | Search | Sources |
Additions, Corrections, Comments? Please email contact@winthropmemorials.org