Town Memorials | Winthrop, Massachusetts
HOME Veterans Wars and Forts Civic Schools Street and Corners People
Storefronts Hotels Maps Books Search Sources

Chelsea Point School
(Demolished)







Built in 1805, the first school in what was then Chelsea Point, was located at the the corner of Winthrop and Pauline streets in Metcalf Square, now the Police Station. The building was moved in 1856 and is now the top of the back portion of a house on Winthrop St.
- Winthrop Historical Commission

Former Location: Corner of Winthrop and Pauline streets
View Google Map



HOME | Veterans | Wars and Forts | Civic | Schools | Streets and Corners | People |
Storefronts | Hotels | Maps | Books | Search | Sources |
Additions, Corrections, Comments? Please email contact@winthropmemorials.org