Town Memorials | Winthrop, Massachusetts
HOME Veterans Wars and Forts Civic Schools Street and Corners People
Storefronts Hotels Maps Books Search Sources

Winthrop High School
Pauline St.
(Demolished)









1956 Echo Yearbook


The Winthrop High School on Pauline Street was built in 1908. An auditorium and gymnasium were added in 1955. The school was closed in 1965, and demolished to make way for a new Middle School.
Former Location: Corner of Pauline and Wheelock streets
View Google Map



HOME | Veterans | Wars and Forts | Civic | Schools | Streets and Corners | People |
Storefronts | Hotels | Maps | Books | Search | Sources |
Additions, Corrections, Comments? Please email contact@winthropmemorials.org