Town Memorials | Winthrop, Massachusetts
HOME Veterans Wars and Forts Civic Schools Street and Corners People
Storefronts Hotels Maps Books Search Sources

World War II



 

The World War II Memorial Square was built in 1946 on the former canyon of the Highlands Station of the Narrow Gauge Railroad.

Memorial location: Corner of Highland Ave. and Crest Ave.

Google Maps Street View
View Google Map



HOME | Veterans | Wars and Forts | Civic | Schools | Streets and Corners | People |
Storefronts | Hotels | Maps | Books | Search | Sources |
Additions, Corrections, Comments? Please email contact@winthropmemorials.org